Genovese – Classic Italian variety. Tall 24-30” with large dark green leaves.
Thai Magic – Mild, sweet flavor with a hint of anise. Magenta flower clusters and contrasting foliage are great for ornamental use. 18-22” tall
Cinnamon – Lavender blooms,violet stems and veining, beautiful in flower bouquets.
Lime – Adds a citrus flair to fish and salads. Zesty lime aroma. 16-20” tall
Mrs. Burns’ Lemon – Sweet, tangy, lemon. Very bright green with white blooms. 20-24” tall
Pistou – Petite plants,rounded shape. Leaves are ½”> Perfect for small pots and in containers and mixed pots. 6-8” tall
Spicy Bush – Small plants with tiny 1” long leaves. 8-14” tall
Dark Opal – Perfect for garnish and cut flower use..16-18” tall
Red Rubin – Dk purple, Italian large leaf basil, great flavor. 18-24” tall
Purple Ruffles – Large ruffled leaves good for garnishing, great for containers or in garden beds as an ornamental. 16-20” tall
Amethyst – Purple Genovese-type basil. 2-3’ thick leaves. 16-20” tall
– Grey-green leaves white flowers, cat attracting perennial. 24-48” tall
Chamomile, Common – Small, sweet smelling daisy-like flowers. 15-24” tall. Annual
Chamomile, Roman – Low growing, spreading daisy-like flowers. Will tolerate light foot traffic. 10-16” tall. Perennial
– Mild, sweet anise flavor. 10-24” tall
– Leafy herb with celery flavor. Use in soups, salads stews or mixed vegetables. 18” tall
– Foliage is called cilantro, edible seed is known as coriander.
Dill, Bouquet – Edible seeds and greens flavor many foods. Used for making pickles. 38-42” tall
Dill, Fernleaf – Dwarf dill. 26-32” tall
– Reddish brown color. Nice addition to salads,coleslaw & dressings. Seeds used in baking. Non-bulbing type. 24-36” tall
– Pungent, aromatic perennial with small yellow & white, daisy-like blossoms
– In the mint family,bright blue-violet flowers. Perennial 16-24” tall
– Fresh leaves for tea and salads. Distinct lemon flavor. 18-26” tall
– Silvery-grey foliage with blooms in violet shades.
– Silvery needle-like foliage and delicate flowers. Know as the herb of remembrance.
– Dusty green leaves. Use in dressings,sauces.
– Mild cucumber flavor. Unique oval toothed leaf shape. 16-24”
Summer Savory – Peppery flavor adds spice to dishes. For flavoring fresh & dry beans,cabbage, and sauerkraut. 10-18” annual
Winter Savory – Perennial cousin to summer savory. Thicker and shiner leaves. 6-12” tall
– Distinct cinnamon/clove flavor and aroma, with spiciness of cumin. Used in Asian cooking, sushi and salad mix. 18-30” tall
– Incredibly sweet leaves are used as a herbal alternative to sugar. 18-30” tall
–Culinary and ornamental herb.